Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Reading & Watching Wednesday

I love Reading & Watching Wednesday over at Mrs M's Meanderings and though I'd give it a go in my quest to be on the computer less and read more!


I've started to re-read Lauraine Snelling's Red River of the North series.  It's quick, it's easy, and it's very enjoyable.  Since I'm on Ms. Snelling's mailing list, I received a stack of bookmarks last night announcing the release of her new book, An Untamed Heart, which is the prequel to the Red River of the North series.  It's most definitely going on my Christmas list.


As for watching, well it's Netflix as we've recently disconnected our cable.  We spend far too much time watching the telly so it was our attempt to trim down the options.  It's time to work through our huge DVD collection as well.


After working my way through all thirteen seasons of Midsomer Murders, I'm giving Inspector Morse a try.  It's a bit slow-moving but I'll watch a few more episodes before making my final judgement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment