Friday, February 20, 2015

Fab-ruary Day Twenty: Guaranteed Ways to Win Your Heart


Flowers are good, but not elaborate displays that I know cost a fortune and were assembled by someone else.  A little bouquet from the supermarket shows that you stopped and took the time to think of me.


Something homemade - a card, something stitched, something that I know you made and thought of me while you were making it.


Something you know I love - picking me up a Starbucks coffee, something unique from your area that I can use as an ornament and hang on my tree, thinking of you whenever I see it, a book or magazine about England, a beautiful cup and saucer.

Courtesy of http://incolorfulwaters.blogspot.com/2012/03/inspiration-to-action-handwritten.html
A hand-written note - I really need to do the 52 Letters in 52 Weeks blog challenge next year as I know some of you would love a hand-written note as well.

It's the little things that count.

No comments:

Post a Comment