Monday, September 2, 2024

Prime Purchases - September 2024

  

 It's time for Tanya's Prime Purchases.

Lots of bits and pieces this month.  I was going to go to Staples for some Post-it Notes and then got lost down a rabbit hole on Amazon and ended up with two different options.

Regular, square Post-it Notes

Smaller, 1.5 x 2-inch Post-it Notes

Happy 24th Birthday presents for our grand-horse, Ginger - a new bling browband


And since she's watching her waistline, Carb Conscious Treats


A re-order of the ink and paper for my photo printer



Two types of paper for printing larger photos - Ultra Premium Matte and Premium Plus


Months of the year stickers for my memory planner




Oven liner - need to clean the oven and then set this in place

Pants hangers for pants and shorts to keep the closet organized
Olive Oil - what a deal, I found this $30 more expensive locally


A new book because our library didn't carry it
Took my car to the dealership and they told me my tires were at 1/32" and needed to be replaced.  I headed over to Costco to check the prices there and the service representative checked my tires, and they are actually at 4/32".  Bought this set of two tread gauges - one for us, one for Sophia - so we can make sure we're getting the correct information when we take our cars to be serviced.

Coming over the next 18 weeks:


How to organize your home and holidays, one week at a time.  Click on the graphic for all the details.

6 comments:

  1. Things I never knew existed....carb conscious treats for horses! I have the oven liners too and don't know if I will be without them again. That holiday planner looks so interesting! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never bought my son hangers and he has store type pants hangers now. I am thinking of getting him a set from Amazon though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've enjoyed my Amazon arrivals this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss using oven liners! Our new stove can't accommodate one and they sure are handy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the gifts for the grand-horse. :) That is so frustrating when the car repair shop tries to rip you off! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those post it notes are so pretty.
    I did not know you could get special treats like that for horses.
    That ice cube tray is such a great idea and I think I need to invest in an oven liner.

    ReplyDelete