Monday, July 9, 2012

Our Favorite Card 2011

Since I hadn't scrapbooked 2011's Christmas Cards yet, I decided to start our favorite card tradition this Christmas in July.  Here is the winner, the card from my cousins in the UK:


To pick the favorite, I put all the cards on the dining table and asked Vic and Sophia to pick their favorite.  No touching, no opening, just look at the front of the cards and pick one.  Since we all picked a different one, we had a run-off where each card was ranked first (50 points), second (30 points), and third (20 points).  My cousins' card was the clear winner with 130 points.

I need to find a little Christmas something and pop it in the mail to them, along with a note saying that their card was our 2011 winner.

1 comment:

  1. It is a beautiful card! The Christmas feeling is all over it.

    ReplyDelete