Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Welcome

I moved all the posts from my old Christmas blog, All Wrapped Up in Each Other, over to this site which explains the first sentence of this post:

Welcome to my new blog devoted to all things Christmas.  I'm a bit late in jumping on the 2012 Christmas in July bandwagon but I'm sure you'll forgive me as we've just made the move from Rhode Island to Virginia and are finally settled (and organized) in our new home.  I had a very busy Christmas in July last year and I'm not quite as ready to go this year as I would like to be so I'm going to be sharing a lot of links and photos of things I find interesting on the Internet and I hope that some of them interest you too.

If you'd like to learn more about Christmas in July, please check out Magical Holiday Home and join us on the forums.

You can also check out The Rudolph Club at Organized Christmas for a monthly celebration and lots of great organizational tools.

1 comment: