Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday Favorites


Nothing warms my heart more than a good old walk down memory lane.   This Valentine's Day, I'm casting my mind back to our first Valentine's Day, 21 years ago.  I looked like this, a photo I had taken to give to Vic as his Valentine's gift:


And rather than spending a romantic evening over dinner and champagne, Vic jetted off to the neighboring island of Tinian for a work commitment:


Oh, well, absence makes the heart grow fonder and there's nothing like meeting someone at the airport to get your heart racing again.

After all, one short year later, we had this Valentine's gift:


2 comments:

  1. You always look so polished & sophisticated. A belated Happy St. Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There are times when I wish I still dressed like that every day but then I remember what it's like to totter around in pantyhose and high heels from 9am to 5pm!

      Delete