Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Favorites


There's nothing I love more than a great blog post and three of my favorite blogs have had some great ones recently.

Mrs. M's Meanderings had a great vlog post, Current Favorite Things, and an even more brilliant vlog tour of her new home, House Tour.  I'm not a yard sale/car boot-type of person, but I would love to travel along with Caroline on her Sunday Car Booty trips - she can find the most amazing bargains!

Florence and Mary is another favorite read - I love Victoria's beauty reviews and posts, especially her Empties series at the end of each month.  I can't wait to hear about her Bedroom Redesign - I was amazed that she was able to off-load the old items on Ebay.  I really need to be more Ebay-savvy.

Every time  I read Down to Earth With a Bump lately, I find a new blogging idea.  I've filed away Corners of Our Home, What's on my Bedside Table?, and What's in my Bag? for future reference.

Well, that's a link-heavy post for today - I hope you enjoy reading a few of my favorite blog posts.

1 comment: