Friday, November 2, 2018

Friday Favorites


There's been a whole lot of Friday love on the blogsphere over the years I've been blogging - Five on Friday, 5 on Friday, Friday Faves, Friday Favorites, High Five for Friday, Friday Loves, The Friday 5, and I'm sure etc., etc., - and I've dipped my toe on occasion but today was a day that called for a special favorites post so I'm joining Tanya who posts both a weekly and a monthly Friday Favorites post chock-full of goodies.  Maybe that will inspire me to post at least monthly with my favorites.

Today is red letter cup day at Starbucks.  Buy an holiday beverage and you get it in the holiday red reusable cup.  In the back of my mind, I knew this promotion was going on but I wasn't really paying attention because I was focused on the other highlight of the day at Starbucks, the introduction of the holiday design paper cups.

I placed my holiday drink order and I asked for my drink to be put in a regular cup so that I could keep the holiday cup clean (for my December Daily album) so the barista put the reusable cup in my bag and my drink tag on a holiday paper cup.  I didn't realize there weren't any plain cups any longer, only holiday ones.  When I said, no, I wanted a clean holiday paper cup, she put one in the bag as well so I ended up with a clean reusable cup, a clean holiday paper cup (the one with the red stripes), and a drink in a green holiday stars cup (which I dumped into a coffee mug as soon as I got home so I could wash out the green cup).  Crazy, I know, I doubt I'll use all four holiday designs (as I plan on picking up the other two) but I had this light-bulb moment that perhaps I could put all four of them together accordion-style to make a fold-out photo collage.

So, without further ado, here are my Starbucks holiday 5 on Friday Friday Five Friday Favorites!

1.  The reusable red cup, free with holiday purchase on November 2 while supplies last

2.  The green cup that held my drink and the clean red stripes cup

3.  The red stripes cup ornament - I saw someone who had a kitchen tree and I thought, what a great home for my Starbucks cup ornaments

4.  Scratch-off tags - cute for gifts but mine are going in my December Daily album - how perfect that one of the Product Play 2 classes will feature tags

5.  And finally my gift cards - we have a long road trip coming up and we'll make a lot of Starbucks stops - I'm going to transfer the money from the cards to my app and use the cards in my December Daily or perhaps it should be titled December Daily 2018 courtesy of Starbucks!  By the way, the top three cards have to be loaded with a minimum of $10 and the bottom three with a minimum of $15.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I was thinking of stopping for one of the starbucks cups - wonder if they'd still have them this afternoon? I always love the designs on the starbucks gift cards. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete