Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Currently - November 2018


Joining up with Anne IN residence for November's Currently.

Appreciating // The cooler temperatures and the beautiful colors of the trees that fall brings.  It was a long time coming here in southeastern Virginia.

Researching // House layouts, prices, and neighborhoods.  When our house-buying plans were derailing by the change in Vic's orders, I put my daily updates from Zillow on hold.  Now that we have a new plan, I'm once again researching the options for our forever home.

Posting // Blog posts!  Finally seem to be back in the groove.  Not sure how much I'll be able to keep it up on the road but I'll try.

Getting // Organized.  With Vic gone this week, I have been able to work non-stop on finishing up the home inventory and packing the totes and bags ready to be loaded into the car.  The road trip begins very soon.

Cooking // As little as possible.  The fridge and freezer are almost empty in preparation for our trip so most of my meals are takeaways or snack-type foods that don't need to be cooked.

5 comments:

  1. I'm cooking as little as possible this week, too! I've been non-stop in the kitchen for a while and this Mama needs a break! Have a happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to schedule blog posts ahead as much as I can! It's a work in progress. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exciting to be looking for your forever home! And I hope you have a great trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for your move back to WA. I'm eager to hear how your house hunting goes and what you end up with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are back in the groove! I so enjoy your blog!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete