Sunday, December 9, 2018

Time to Say Goodbye

After 7 days, 11 states (and 8 Starbucks mugs to add to our collection!) and 3935 miles, through deserts, plains, mountains, forests, cities, river valleys and Indian nations, we made it to Washington.  We spent Thanksgiving with Sophia, did a little Black Friday shopping, and then Vic flew back to Virginia and I went back to work.  We'll be living the bi-coastal lifestyle for a while.  Sadly, keeping up my blog is just one of the things that has fallen by the wayside so it's time to say goodbye.  I'll try to keep up with reading your blogs but this new lifestyle is quite an adjustment and there is not always time for everything.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and I hope to be back at some point.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this makes me so sad, but I completely understand. I haven't been very good about posting either...if I do 'What I'm Reading Wednesday' and 'Frugal Friday File' I'm doing well. I'm thinking I may start jotting one word a day on my wall calendar, then doing a monthly recap by just listing a numbered list of those words: groceries, dentist, baking, quilting, etc. :) Hope work is good. I'm sure it was as wonderful to hug Sophia hello as it was hard to hug Vic goodbye. So many adjustments...thinking of you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear this, Pamela, but I do completely understand. Life is busy for me too but I can't imagine living a bi-coastal lifestyle. Are you still house hunting too? Hope you will eventually get back to blogging. Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to miss this blog. Best wishes. Keep us informed of your happenings at MMH when you can. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... I totally support you in taking a break! You have so much going on right now. I'll keep you on my sidebar so I'll know when you do post again. And you know I'll be checking in by email from time to time. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somehow I just saw this post! I hope you are doing well, and I miss your blogging! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pam - Talk about having too much going on in one's life to get everything done, I just now saw this post - 4 months late!! I wish you the best in all the world!! If you ever come down the Oregon coast when you are in Washington, let me know!! I'd love to meet you and have a cup of tea!!

    ReplyDelete