Sunday, December 8, 2019

BLOGMAS 2019 - Day Eight


Wrapping ideas?  How about don't do it?  Just kidding - there are lots of wrapping ideas out there but wrapping is another thing not really in my skill set.  I've switched for some time now to reusable, decorative boxes like these:


Craft stores have a huge selection but get them early, the good ones fly off the shelves, especially when they are 40-50% off.  The only downside to using reusable, decorative boxes is that you have to store them.  I try to find ones that nest inside each other; you can often find a set of three that have a similar theme but vary slightly in color or design.  They really look stunning under the tree.

2 comments:

  1. I have typically stored my Christmas decor in see-through tubs in the garage. The past several years they have become too heavy for me to lift (I learned that the hard way three years ago when I completely threw my back out trying to bring them all in the house). For the past two years, I have used those decorative re-usable boxes to store ornaments, stockings, and other small Christmas items. They set on top of a shelf in my closet and add a festive look all year round. I really like your idea of using them for gift wrap too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too use these boxes to store my Christmas ornaments and such in as well as to wrap gifts. I love to wrap, but have to admit bags and boxes have been a real time saver! And hubby HATES to wrap so insists on having some around for him to use!

    ReplyDelete