Monday, July 26, 2021

Hello Monday and a Bit of a Blogging Break

 

Hello everyone!  Just a quick check-in to say I'll away from the blog for a few weeks.  This happened on Sunday...

After 18 months (and an additional 48 hours due to bad weather) apart, Vic is finally home!  We're looking forward to a host of home improvement projects, strolling the aisles of Home Depot and Lowe's, eating at our favorite restaurants, visiting Sophia, and a weekend getaway before we head out to get him settled at his new destination.

I'll be back to fill you in on our adventures soon.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, that picture just makes me happy! Enjoy your time together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Welcome home, Vic and thank you for your service! (And yours too, Pamela) Enjoy this time together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I missed this post, but I knew this anyway. :) Been thinking about y'all! Hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete