Monday, September 4, 2023

Hello Again!

 It's been over a year since my last post.  Life really got in the way - starting my day at 4:00am, working, and getting home at 5:00pm left little time for anything other than dinner, chores, and then errands on the weekend.  A knee injury in April made everything that much harder.  I was on a vicious hamster wheel.  I finally came to the decision that things had to change and so...drum roll...


I left work behind forever!  It's like an enormous weight has been lifted from my shoulders and I'm sure I'm going to look back and not regret it for a moment.  I haven't worked very long this time, just under five years, and I had to say goodbye to so many wonderful people I'd met over the years, but it was getting harder and harder to have real quality of life and work too.

So with that, I re-enter the blogsphere and send a heartfelt thank you to those of you who kept me on your blog list.  I have missed letting my thoughts flow through my fingers onto the keyboard and I look forward to doing it again.

I'll pop in quickly to Tanya's Prime Purchases but I haven't even had much time for shopping, imagine that!






This was my only Amazon purchase last month but I bought it in two colors.  It's super comfortable, washes and dries easily, and is perfect to dress up with some pretty jewelry and fancier shoes or dress down with a denim jacket and flats.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I have really missed your blog posts. That work schedule sounds so stressful, and retirement will be a relief for you. Congratulations and so happy to have you back in blogworld!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty dress and congrats on your retirement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you back here! :)

    ReplyDelete