Thursday, July 21, 2011

Christmas Movie List

Image courtesy of http://www.allwelike.com/2010/12/the-top-ten-must-see-movies-of-2011/

I had a calendar all planned out with movies from my personal collection, Netflix and the local library, but somewhere during the month, it got a little mixed up.  Here's a list of the movies I have watched so far:

Hollywood Christmas
Christmas in July
A Charlie Brown Christmas
The 12 Dogs of Christmas
Christmas with the Kranks
Elf
12 Men of Christmas
Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas in July
The Santa Clause
The Santa Clause 2
The Santa Clause 3
The Christmas Wife
The Christmas Card
Christmas Vacation
Love Actually
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
The Holiday
Four Christmases
White Christmas

I also watched Christmas episodes of these favorite TV shows:

Are You Being Served?
Hercule Poirot
To The Manor Born
The Vicar of Dibley
Good Neighbors
Keeping Up Appearances

I have a couple left on my must-see list:

Jingle All The Way
Deck the Halls
The Nativity Story

The ones I didn't get to, and more surprisingly, I'm not really bothered about:

Miracle on 34th Street
It's a Wonderful Life
Christmas in Connecticut
I'll Be Seeing You

For some reason, I'm just not into the classics this year.

All baking and candy-making has been suspended - it's going to be over 90 degrees for the next two days and then we have a prep day for this weekend's horse show and the show itself.  By Sunday night, I will be locked in my bedroom with the air conditioner on high and a big Do Not Disturb sign on the door!  This heat is really taking every ounce of energy I have.

Monday, however, I will be rejuvenated and ready to meet my fellow Snowglobe readers in the Magical Holiday Home forum chat room - it's a quick read so if you want to join us, grab it now and get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment