Sunday, November 1, 2015

30 Days of Thankfulness 2015 - Day One - Family

Courtesy of My Crazy Blessed Life!

Kicking off November with 30 Days of Thankfulness.

Day One - Family

Poor Vic - the lone guy among the ladies
Vic, Sophia, and Man's Best Friend MudLynn - that's my family! I'm thankful for my hard-working husband, my beautiful, studious daughter, and our lovable dog. Although we're in two households now, or sometimes three depending on Vic's schedule, we stay connected by the various forms of social media and by trying our best to be together at least every few weeks. It's tough with crazy work and school schedules and 100+ miles (or more) between us, but I know many have a lot more challenges to be together so we make the best of what we have. I'm also thankful that we are on the same coast as my sister Barbara and that we can see her and her family once in a while, aforementioned work, school and, in their case, soccer schedules allowing!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great photo! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - it was one of the rejects from last year's photo shoot.

      Delete