Sunday, February 26, 2017

February Rudolph Day Recap


February's Rudolph Day didn't quite go as unexpected.  I took a tumble in the house and spent most of the day on the couch, no doubt I'll be pretty black and blue for a few days.  I used the time well, though, thoroughly enjoying the February movie, The Spirit of Christmas, and organizing all of my Christmas document and picture files. I went back and pulled all the Christmas in July themes from the Magical Holiday Home Forums and listed them all on one document - that way, if we need to come up with ideas as a group like last year, we'll have an easy reference to what's been done in the past if we want to look for new ideas.

I also worked on this month's task:

February - Begin a Holiday Letter

With all the traveling Vic will do this year, it's a good place to keep track of when and where - as he'll add some new states and countries to his Places I've Visited Courtesy of the United States Navy!  All in all, a day well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment