Tuesday, August 8, 2017

If this is Tuesday, it must be England #74


This week is the anniversary of the premiere of Outlander (9 August 2014), the award-winning series on STARZ based on Diana Gabaldon's books.  If you are a fan of history, Scotland, and men in kilts, don't miss Outlander.  Seasons 1 and 2 are available on demand or on DVD and Season 3 is coming on September 10.


Outlander spawned a huge industry for clothing, jewelry, and other collectibles like this mug below and has done wonders for the tourism industry in Scotland.  There are countless tours and private tour guides to take you to all of the Outlander sites.


If you don't know Jamie Fraser, Google him.  You will not be disappointed.


3 comments:

  1. I even bought Outlander quilt fabric! LOL

    Love the cartoon. Like this one too: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/487866572111557718/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Outlander! Have all the books and have viewed season 1 & 2... I'm thinking of buying them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness, I love this... and am a huge fan of the show.. read the books so I know when to close my eyes.

    ReplyDelete