Tuesday, August 15, 2017

If this is Tuesday, it must be England #75



Happy 67th Birthday to Her Royal Highness The Princess Royal

Anne is the seventh holder of the title Princess Royal, an appellation given only to the eldest daughter of the sovereign, the last holder being George V's daughter, Princess Mary, Countess of Harewood.

The Princess Royal is known for her amazing wardrobe recycling, often bringing out an outfit or hat that hasn't bee seen for thirty years.  How I wish I could fit into something in my closet that is thirty years old!

1 comment:

  1. I just love your posts... we are such kindred spirits and both live in Virginia...you must create a tea party post to join in with Bernideen this week. I just got mine up... used a bit of an idea from Paul, our favorite baker. Mind you, just a wee bit... but my was it fun!

    ReplyDelete