Monday, September 25, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 9/25/2017


It's time for another Happy Homemaker Monday with Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.  Click here if you'd like to join in .

The weather:::

Temperatures are coming down into the 70s except for Wednesday and Thursday when they push up to 80 degrees.  Enough already, it's officially fall!

On my reading pile:::
Finished the second book in the Home Fires e-series, Keep the Home Fires Burning: A Woman's Work so I need to find something new.

On my TV:::
Outlander, Season 3, on STARZ
Cadfael on BritBox
Doc Martin, Season 8, on Acorn

On the menu for this week:::

Salmon, shrimp, tilapia, pork chops - picked up at Costco on Friday - haven't gotten around to making menus yet.

On my to-do list:::
  • Lunch Bunch goes Korean this week

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
No change from last week - Disney Album all laid out - journaling is next.  Ordered all the supplies to make cards for the Magical Holiday Home Forums exchange and my Sisterchicks.

Looking around the house:::
Laundry, sticking to the daily housekeeping plan.

From the camera:::




My favorite picture of the two of us from our weekend getaway at the Williamsburg Winery - what a fun time we had!

Something fun to share:::


My lunch at The Gabriel Archer Tavern at Williamsburg Winery - Smoked Salmon Platter - I love the slate plate.

We had such a fabulous weekend - lunch at the Tavern, checked into our gorgeous room and then headed out to the Winery for the tour and tasting.  Back to the room for an afternoon nap and a delicious dinner at Cafe Provencal - the whole weekend was just amazing.  Vic said it was his best birthday ever.

What I'm wearing today:::
A summer dress - I'm heading out to Costco because I forgot a couple of things and then to the Exchange to pick up our dry cleaning.

5 comments:

  1. Fun photos! I really want to follow the holiday grand plan, maybe I'll try to jump back in next week. Hope you have a fantastic week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I have worked through visiting HHM participants I am noticing a theme that we are ALL ready for fall - this weather is just crazy! GREAT picture - really looks like you had a lot of fun! Have a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual I enjoy these Monday posts... it's like chatting with a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pamela! Looks like it was a wonderful little trip.;) I need to get more motivated back to my scrapbooking. I've been working on other projects and really neglecting it. The cold weather here will help.
    Blessings on your week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pamela! I came across the Holiday Grand Plan a few days ago and have been wanting to try it. How is going for you?

    ReplyDelete