Monday, September 4, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 9/4/2017


It's time for another Happy Homemaker Monday with Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.  Click here if you'd like to join in .

The weather:::
From 74 to 90 - crazy!  Keeping a close eye on Hurricane Irma out there in the Atlantic.


On my reading pile:::

Still finishing up It Happened in Scotland by Patience Griffin.  Can you tell reading hasn't been a priority for me lately?

On my TV:::
Army Wives is my current marathon while I'm scrapbooking.

On the menu for this week:::

I'm rehashing last week's meals since we didn't stick to it - trying it again this week.
Monday - Salmon
Tuesday - Lamb Steaks
Wednesday - Tilapia
Thursday - Grilled Shrimp
Friday - TBD

On my to-do list:::
  • Weight Watchers - dreading it again after skipping last week.
  • Grand opening of the local consignment shop - when I dropped some things off last week, I spotted a cup and saucer from my Flowers of the Month collection that I do not have yet.
  • Release of the December Daily products - I can't wait!
  • Continuing on with the Holiday Grand Plan - moving on to Question Week and the Living Room.

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Still have the Disney album spread out on my craft table and I have decided it will be the project for the crop scheduled for September 9th.

Looking around the house:::
Laundry, mop floors.

From the camera:::



Even if the weather is dismal, a weekend getaway is great fun when you're with your favorite traveling buddy.

Something fun to share:::

Wonderful visit to James Madison's Montpelier and Fredericksburg over the weekend - I'll have all the details up on Thursday.




What I'm wearing today:::
Capris, T-shirt, flip-flops.

4 comments:

  1. Another fun-to-read edition of Happy Homemaker Monday! Happy Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful picture! I clicked over to check out the Holiday Grand Plan, sounds like a wonderful idea and I may just join in on it. It's certainly in tune with my current mood. Hope you have a great holiday and rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was pretty bad about keeping to my menu last week too, I don't even know why but ended up not making most of what was planned, so like you, I'm hoping to redo it this week.

    Can't wait to read up on your James Madison travels, that is awesome.

    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been doing WW online and am having some success. Good luck!

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete