Thursday, January 4, 2018

365 Questions - January 4


I was searching on Pinterest for blog ideas and I came across these monthly journal prompts.  The credit goes to Tami Taylor - 365 Questions and to Debbie Hodge at get it SCRAPPED and they are prompts for a 5-year journal program.  Tami's link is broken but Debbie's post is very interesting - one line a day, every day, for five years.

January 1 - I want to change the direction my health is taking.
January 2 - I am most grateful for the love of my family.
January 3 - I have the freedom to volunteer, pursue my interests, and be at home when Vic's traveling gives him time off so yes, I am content.
January 4 - My best memory of last year was on August 20, the day we picked Sophia up from the airport after not having seen her for nine months.

No comments:

Post a Comment