Thursday, April 26, 2018

April Rudolph Day


In the midst of the A to Z, I completely forgot to put up the Rudolph Day is Coming post for April.  I hope if you're a Rudolph Day participant, you had a fun and productive day.

I started out with this month's movie, Four Christmases.  It's been a while since I watched it so it was very enjoyable.


I updated my gift closet list as I added a few items to the closet last month and made my final selection for the Christmas in July ornament I am making for a swap.  That ticked the box for this month's task - Plan Holiday Crafts.  I had planned to make yo yo trees but what a disaster that was.  If you can make yo yos, I salute you!  If you want to give them a try, check out the instructions here.


As a lovely bonus to April Rudolph Day, my package from the Nail Polish Swap I entered arrived in the afternoon.  I can't give you the details yet - the reveal is scheduled for May 8 - but I can tell you that my swap partner put together a lovely gift box.  And, to finish off a great day full of all things Christmas, the new Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Dream Book is available online and in stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment