Monday, April 23, 2018

Life Last Week 2018-15


The weather:::
 Looks like a rainy and windy week ahead with temperatures in the high 60s to low 70s.  Rain, rain take the pollen away!

On my reading pile:::
And I'm STILL STILL working my way through the top book on of this pile, with the second one as my next book.

On my TV:::
Bingewatched The Crown again and Vic and I came to the end of Midsomer.  Now we'll start again from Season 1 because for some reason, we started with Season 13.

Checked off the list:::
  • Vic spent the week on an inspection in California, racking up more miles towards our trip to Washington in the fall.
  • Strategy session with our realtor - we talked about neighborhoods, house layouts, mortgage options, and other miscellaneous details.
  • Rescheduled my haircut because my stylist had the flu.
  • Volunteer shift at the gift shop.
  • Resident Advisory Board meeting for our housing community.  It was productive; some of the residents complain (on the neighborhood Facebook page) about every little thing so I was glad my co-board members are reasonable and offers solutions not just problems.
  • Picked up the chair I bought last Monday from the consignment shop.  Vic will reupholster it to match the loveseat.
Crafts roundup:::
Loveseat still coming along - found my yo yo maker and made my first yo yo.  Fail!  The small ones are really fiddly.  I hope I have more success with the larger size.

And in other news:::
12th Annual Tea Cup & Mug Exchange and Nail Polish Swap packages are almost ready to go out in the mail.

And if you haven't seen this headline yet...
The Duchess of Cambridge was admitted into hospital in labor - we're going to have a royal baby today!

1 comment:

  1. I have to tell you that your blog post was the first news I saw of the royal birth. Breaking news! Havea happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete