Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Currently - November 2019


Stop by over at Anne's In Residence to join in.  This month we're picking, preparing, trying, feeling, and following.

picking (up) // Specialty items for my Christmas Afternoon Tea from my local gourmet store.  These phyllo shells are amazing and so are these croustades, ready to be served up with all sorts of yummy fillings.
preparing // The house for the holidays.  This is our first Christmas here so I'm looking ahead to what will go where and getting very excited.

trying // To stay calm while thinking about picking and preparing...there is a lot to do before the holidays.  Lists, lists, lists are the key to staying sane!

feeling // Confident.  There may be a lot to do but I love a challenge, and my family will be here in our warm and cozy home and that's all I want for Christmas.

following //  Every December Daily blogger and vlogger I can find - so much talent, so many cute ideas, such an incredible community.  I love this project!  Read all about Ali Edwards' December Daily here.

4 comments:

  1. I know you'll be happy to get everyone home for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you're feeling confident! You're well on your way to a stress-free holiday to enjoy with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A first Christmas in a new house is so fun! When we bought ours, like 10 months before Christmas, I was already immediately noticing the perfect spot for putting our tree, so it was extra fun to finally get to put it up. Hope you enjoy :) And I love the idea of a Christmas afternoon tea - tell us more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a list maker too! And I agree, being home and cozy and content with my family is the best place to be. :)

    ReplyDelete