Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Prime Purchases October 2019


I'm joining Tanya at The Other Side of the Road for Prime Purchases - what did you buy from Amazon (and other online sources) this month?


I did a little shopping - lol, just kidding, this is the photo that made everyone chuckle.  A woman saved Amazon boxes for six months to play a prank on her husband - love it!

QUICK NOTE:  I'm having a problem with linking to Amazon - I've listed the title of the item in case anything catches your eye - will go back tonight and try to fix the links.

I picked up a selection of scrapbooking supplies as I prep for December Daily...

FA LA LA Christmas Paper Clips - these are from American Crafts but they are coming from the UK - they will be for December Daily 2020!


StazOn Forest Green Ink Pad

and 12 x 12 transparency sheets - no photo since it looks just like a white square!

I've switched to soy candles and unscented wax melts (I add my essential oils for scent) and I picked up these two:
Pumpkin Spice Soy Pillar Candle from Madeline Island
Unscented Soy Wax Melts from Madeline Island

And then there were books...

The Little Village School books by Gervase Phinn (aka the James Herriot of Education)

and this for Spectra...

Dog Gone It Advent Calendar

and finally, two more Nora Fleming minis for my napkin holder...
For November, Autumn's Bounty

O'Tannenbaum for December

Hmm, that was quite a haul - maybe that photo with all the boxes wasn't too far from reality!!

3 comments:

  1. I think I am going to put some Nora Fleming products on my Christmas wish list. So fun! Thanks for linking up with Prime Purchases! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just reminded me that I need to get my NF holiday minis out! I think they are so darn cute!
    xo,
    Kellyann
    www.thisblondesshoppingbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Nora Fleming minis are adorable!

    ReplyDelete