1. Vic is home! Vic returned from his latest underway period on Tuesday - the longest 52 days - and after one final day at work, is now home for two weeks. I, alas, am still working but he has been more than happy for me to leave him a "To-Do" list each morning. Odd jobs, begone!
2. With Vic home and Sophia leaving, we took some family time and headed to the movies, one of our favorite things to do. Two great films - Mission Impossible - Rogue Nation and The Man from U.N.C.L.E. - highly recommend them both.
3. Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back at Starbucks! Indulged twice before I had to say bye-bye - see #1 below.
4. Sophia is settling into her new apartment - she texted me yesterday to say she felt so grown-up ordering her own lunch meat at the deli counter at the supermarket.
5. MudLynn seems to be settling down as well - she's already found her happy spot. (This was as we were setting up the bedroom, hence the unmade bed).
1. The aches and pains have to go - it's back to the Whole 30 for Vic and I. Not sure that's really a worst, but in view of #3 above, it's going to be tough.
2. I miss Sophia dreadfully but she's so excited to be moving in to her own apartment, I can't help but get caught up in her enthusiasm. So, again, not really a worst.
|Picking up her key|