Wednesday, November 8, 2017

11th Tea Cup & Mug Exchange Reveal

The lovely Stephanie over at The Enchanting Rose was our hostess for the 11th Tea Cup & Mug Exchange in September and today is the reveal post - over 200 tea lovers from around the world participated, giving and receiving tea cups and mugs with lovely goodies to go along.

My package came from Sharon at Tales from Twisty Lane.  The tea cup and saucer were an exquisite Sweet Pea pattern that looks to have been hand-painted on the cup and saucer.  There was a cute dish for a used tea bag, a pot holder and note cards with a tea cup/teapot design, an autumn candle, a box of two Shea Butter soaps, an autumn tea towel, a flip-up notebook (love that kind with the spiral at the top), and a tea canister loaded with my favorite, English breakfast tea.  Thank you, Sharon!


Sharon lives in Houston and I was very happy to read that she was spared the wrath of Hurricane Harvey.  It was lovely to meet a new friend.

My package went all the way to Adak, Alaska to Carolyn whose adventures can be found on her blog, My Seaside Cottage.

Add The Enchanting Rose to your blog list and stayed tuned for the next Tea Cup & Mug Exchange.

17 comments:

  1. Oh I love your pretties! The exchange has been so much fun hasn't it? So glad I popped over. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pamela, what a stunning and dainty tea cup! Your goodies from Sharon are simply delightful :)

    Thank you, lovely lady, for joining the fun. Sweet hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty package! You were truly blessed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you enjoyed your box of fall goodies. I'm still looking for the Christmas teacup! Ha!
    Hugs-----

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Pamela~ Such a gorgeous and dainty tea cup! Your gift box is just delightful and those note cards are darling.

    Enjoy your treasures ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the gold handle and luster of your pretty teacup. The notecards, teabag holder and potholder are also really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun to see your pretties that you received! I loved taking part in the swap and now I'm enjoying visiting with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the goodies in your box! The pot holder is just darling. Fun fun fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely gifts your received!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great bundle of goodies! This is my first time participating in the exchange, and I think reading everyone's posts and seeing all the sweet and thoughtful gifts people gave to total strangers has been the best part.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the combo of Spring and Autumn goodies! They are my two favorite seasons. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw that you're Navy and in VA. I live near Langley AFB. I also love to scrapbook!

      Delete
  12. Such a delightful assortment of goodies that you received from Sharon! Such a blessing to be a part of this Tea Exchange isn't it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how delightful :) I was Carolyn's mug partner and it was fun sending the package all the way to Adak :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So lovely - you are certainly enjoying all of these beautiful gifts. The Tea Exchange really is a delight!

    ReplyDelete