Friday, November 3, 2017

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 3



 I give thanks for our daughter, Sophia. I know I have shared a LOT of photos of her recently but here's a couple more - October 1998 and the most recent yearbook shot where she will be featured in a yearbook for the first time as a staff member and not a student!  It's is so tough to be a bi-coastal family, especially at the holiday season but I take comfort in knowing that she is happy with her life in Washington and has a great support system of friends with whom to celebrate Friends-giving and Friends-Christmas. I love you, sweetie!

4 comments:

  1. I know the feeling, as I said before, ours lives in Japan and I'm grateful for the friends she has there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful child grown into a beautiful young woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great photos. It must be SO hard not having her close. What an independent young woman she is, and what a great mom to let her be that. I am loving your 30 days of Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete