Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Currently - August 2018



 It's time for the monthly wrap-up, Currently, with host Anne from In Residence.  This month's prompts are following, ordering, pinning, watching, and counting.

Following // My two favorite You Tubers, Caroline (Mrs M) and Jen at Pretty Neat Living.  I love their chatty styles.

Ordering //  It's time to place my monthly Melaleuca order.  If you're looking for products that are good for you and the environment, and a host of health and nutrition products, check out Melaleuca.
Pinning // I've just come off a month-long Christmas in July celebration which involved pinning a lot of holiday ideas so I'm switching over to Washington pins, fun places to explore. including a return visit to Leavenworth, the beautiful Bavarian village.


Watching // We have a large feral cat population on the waterfront where I live and sometimes a cat will wander into the adjacent neighborhood.  I have a mommy cat who has taken up residence under my porch.  This weekend, she also had a kitten with her.  There is a local cat rescue who will trap and rehome them so they asked me to put some food out so they stay close (the mommy cat has been cruising the neighborhood for months) so I put out small bowls of food and water each morning and then pick up the food bowl when it is empty so it doesn't attract anything else with four legs.  This is day three; I haven't seen the kitten since this weekend but the cat has polished off the food on both days so far.

Counting // So many countdowns - the days until Sophia moves to her new apartment, the days until we meet with the bank about our new mortgage, the days until we travel to Washington on our house-buying trip, and finally, the days until we bid Virginia goodbye and hit the road.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like quite an exciting move coming up! Washington is so beautiful - seems like a great place to live. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YouTube is one of my favorite social media platforms. I will have to check those ladies out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sound like some wonderful "counting" milestones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. I like to see new things on youtube too. The counting is fun!

    ReplyDelete