Friday, July 5, 2019

Christmas in July 2019 - Day Five


A couple of specialty upcycle ideas over the next two days - sheet music is the first one.  I saw these examples at the Yankee Candle Flagship Store in Williamsburg, Virginia and thought they were just beautiful.


Framing the sheet music from a favorite carol is a great gift idea, especially if you have a Cricut or Silhouette and can cut the title from vinyl to add to the glass.  It makes me think of Sophia's voice coach who sang "O, Holy Night" at a Christmas event every year - a framed piece would have been a great gift idea for her.

Photo courtesy of https://walkingpants.co/

4 comments:

  1. I love this style of decor. I put it on my list to make each year, but haven't done it yet. I even bought an old hymnal a few years ago for this express purpose... maybe this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! I have a stash of old sheet music and have been meaning to make some of those ornaments ....I also found some printable Christmas sheet music online that one could use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I print out sheetmusic from the internet. Love ornaments made from these.

    ReplyDelete