Monday, March 1, 2021

Hello Monday

   

The weather:::
Partly cloudy all week but rain coming next weekend.  The temperature on Thursday is forecast to be 58 degrees - spring is coming! 

On my reading pile:::
Finished up Sisterchicks in Sombreros by Robin Jones Gunn, an adventure in Mexico, and moved on to Sisterchicks Down Under in New Zealand.  Also picked up The Kommandant's Girl by Pam Jenoff from the library.  

On my TV:::
Found Winds of War on YouTube so I've been re-watching that.  The last time I watched, it was on videocassette so it's been a while.

Checked off the list:::
Ginger and Hickory are now at the same location - no more back and forth between two barns for Sophia.  On Saturday, Hickory came to Sophia when she called her so she was thrilled by that.  Bonding, ya know?

Put up my St. Patrick's Day decorations - post will be up on the 17th.

Crafts Roundup:::
Nothing new this week.

And in other news:::
I don't think I took a single photo this week.  I really need to work on that so I'll leave you with this.  Do you say White Rabbit on the first of the month if the month has an R in it?


Speaking of rabbits, check out these cute pieces from Pottery Barn.

2 comments:

  1. Explain the "say White Rabbit on the 1st of a month with an 'R' in it" please. Sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just heard someone talking about the "white rabbit" tradition - I had never heard of it before! Thanks for linking up with Hello Monday! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

    ReplyDelete