Friday, April 3, 2015

C is for Cuisine

C is for Cuisine and for Cheating as I’m afraid I am woefully behind with my posts and very pressed for time.  So, with the help (ok, downright plagiarism) of the Olympic Culinary Loop website, here is today’s post on the diverse cuisine in the Pacific Northwest.
Olympic Coast Cuisine reflects the diverse microclimates, coastal proximity and Native American heritage that characterize the Olympic Peninsula. The combination of sustainable locally-grown and foraged fruits, vegetables, herbs and berries, locally hunted game, bountiful local sea fare, and handcrafted local wines offers farm to table experiences that instill a unique sense of place. Prepared with reverence to the local history and culture, fresh Olympic Coast Cuisine is best enjoyed amid the beautiful scenery that surrounds the Olympic Culinary loop.
No photo today as I am sorry to say that we have not yet had the pleasure of visiting any one of the 50+ sites on the loop.  Stay tuned for an Olympic Culinary Loop regular update as we work our way through the list.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad for "cheating".... I am fortunate to have a co-blogger which is about the only way I get anything done!

    Nice to "meet" you! See you around the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a team effort. Just do the best you can do and that's all you can do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to know I'm not the only a little behind! :)

    ReplyDelete