Tuesday, October 16, 2018

If this is Tuesday, it must be England #103

Apart from Princess Eugenie's stunning wedding dress, did you have a favorite look last Friday?  

I have to go with the Duchess of Cambridge, I thought she looked fabulous.  What a gorgeous color.


How I wish there were photos of the back of the gown Princess Eugenie wore to the evening reception!  I thought at first that the draped pieces over each shoulder were going to form some sort of train but it doesn't look like it.   

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, I did not get to watch the wedding live, and only got to see pics via social media. I was surprised that she didn’t wear a veil until I read why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Princess Eugenie's gowns were both amazing. And her happiness showed in the way she glowed all day long.
    Yes, Princess Kate looked beautiful. I also thought the Queen was beautiful in Blue!

    ReplyDelete