Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Prime Purchases October 2018


Linking up for with Tanya at The Other Side of the Road for Prime Purchases.

All of my purchases this month have been supplies for memory-keeping Project Life and the upcoming December Daily. 


The Viewmaster Reel is a huge hit with December Daily memory keepers.  Insert photos from your favorite Christmas movies and you have a great page for your album.  Last year, I bought a reel from Etsy but this year, I scored what was listed as "Only 1 left in stock" - a Tim Holtz die of my own - and now I'll be whipping out my own reels from my Sizzix Big Kick.  If you're interested, it appears they have restocked.


Next up, a new page design in pocket protectors - I usually use the protectors that feature horizontal pockets for 4 x 6 photos but I picked up a package for vertical 4 x 6 photos, Becky Higgins' Design D.  I also added a VersaMarker Pen - if you're not familiar with Versamark, it's a clear ink that you use to stamp a design and then cover the wet ink with embossing powder and set it with a heat gun.  It's a great way to make a stamp design pop with texture.  The pen is designed for those little places, perhaps only one part of a stamp.


And finally on the memory-keeping front, Attach Me tabs.  If you don't want to punch holes in a card or photo or other item that you plan to use in your album, attach a couple of these little tabs and you're all set to go.  Make sure you line up the holes with a page protector or other item that already fits in your album.


My last purchase this month came from Whole Foods but if you don't have a Whole Foods in your area, trusty Amazon will take care of you.  Swiss Muesli cereal is amazing!

3 comments:

  1. I love that you can purchase Whole Foods items on Amazon...saves me a trip to the store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that viewfinder for your scrapbooking! That's such a fun way to display pictures. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete