Friday, October 12, 2018

The Wedding of Princess Eugenie of York and Mr. Jack Brooksbank


Anyone else get up at 4:00am to watch the second Royal Wedding of 2018?  U.S. coverage was on TLC which we don't have so I watched it live on The Royal Family channel on You Tube.  It was very different without any commentary.  Quite enjoyable actually but I did miss having wedding guests identified as they arrived.

Didn't she look beautiful?  No veil which was surprising but I didn't miss one with her stunning dress and tiara and with all that wind, my goodness, it would have been difficult to manage.  Several hats/fascinators/invitations went flying and poor Lady Louise.  She looked quite glum through the service.  I was glad to see that the news coverage did not include that particular embarrassing moment.  It happened, it's over, let's move on.

I'm off to check out all my favorite royalty blogs which will have all the fashion details.  Join me at The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor and Royal Hats.

6 comments:

  1. I didn't even realize it was going to be televised or I would have recorded it. I did see after wedding coverage on the news this morning. I don't know what it is about the Royal Family, but I do love to follow them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Love the history, the tradition, the whole pomp and circumstance and of course these days, the fashion!

      Delete
  2. I loved her gown! She was simply lovely. My Royalty groups are all abuzz. Meghan didn't walk to the church, and her dress & coat were not form fitted. Could she be expecting? Time will tell...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that seems to be the consensus with that dress and coat.

      Delete
  3. I am so out of the news loop, that I didn't even know she was getting married. My word. She has grown into such a beautiful woman, and from your photo, she looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete