Monday, October 15, 2018

Life Last Week 2018-28


The weather:::
 Fall made a brief appearance - we went to an evening concert on Saturday wearing jeans and fleece jackets.  Sadly, it's going to be 83 degrees today.

On my reading pile:::
Working my way slowly through Coffee, Tea or Me? The Uninhibited Memoirs of Two Airline Stewardesses by Trudy Baker and Rachel Jones with Donald Bain

On my TV:::
Finished Reign and moved on to The Tudors on Netflix while I was working on Project Life.  A Place to Call Home Season 6 on Acorn and The Durrells in Corfu Season 3 and Poldark Season 4 on PBS.  Caught the new movie, 22 July, on Netflix.  I remembered the event from the news but had no idea of the aftermath of the incident.  


Checked off the list:::
  • The first two of several farewell lunches.
  • The call to start the septic system installation at our house in Rhode Island - the work won't actually start for a couple of weeks but this is the official time marker for the project.
Crafts roundup:::
Still finishing up the last few weeks of Project Life catch-up.

And in other news:::
High five for those of you who figured out that something was up with (or should I say under?) this blue coat - yes, The Duchess of Sussex is pregnant, baby due in the spring.

1 comment:

  1. Is that the "Coffee, Tea or Me?" that was written back in the day? if so, I've read it many times as a young person - very funny! Although I didn't watch the live coverage of the wedding, I saw the news after and when she got out of the car I said "Hmm, I think she's expecting!"

    ReplyDelete