Sunday, November 1, 2020

Christmas Countdown - Week One

 
Week One of the Christmas Countdown - Get Organized - is in the bag.  I love receiving the daily e-mails so here's the recap:

Day 1 - Welcome Back - read all about the upcoming countdown.

Day 2 - Make a Christmas Planner - Done, I've been using the same Filofax for several years now and can print the checklists in the A5 size to fit.  I also have a collection of fun clips from this Etsy shop, Cherry Blossom in the Market Square.

Day 3 - Set Up a Holiday Calendar - Done, except for the week before Christmas - it's written in pencil right now until I confirm what day Sophia will be arriving.

Day 4 - Connect with holiday values - Done, ours haven't changed in years but it's still a good time to read through them again.

Day 5 - Start a Master Gift List - Done, this has been going for several months as things catch my eye or I hear hints from Vic and Sophia.

Day 6 - Start a Christmas Card List - Done, I use a spreadsheet that I can update as addresses change and then I upload it directly to minted where I order my cards.

Day 7 - Plan Pre-Holiday Home Improvements - Done, we had a lot of work done at the house this summer so we're all set here.

And that's it for Week One and we're on to Week Two - Reality Check.

1 comment:

  1. I'm rather excited about Christmas this year, however, I will never be as organized as you are! 💜

    ReplyDelete