It's a two post day as it's not only Hello Monday but time for 10 on the 10th.
May's topic is 10 Things You Hate to Do and I think Leslie's graphic has most of mine.
1. Cleaning the Oven - ugh, even with the self-cleaning function, it's still a chore.
2. Exercise - let's face it, I'm just lazy so spending 30 minutes getting all sweaty is high on my list of things I hate list.
3. Drinking Water - that ranks up there with exercise, and I've tried everything to make it more palatable. Nothing helps.
4. Ironing - don't get me started. Mum was an amazing ironer and I think I have a complex that nothing I iron will ever look as good as she could make it. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
5. Clean house in general - there are those who love to clean and those who would love to have a cleaning lady. I'm definitely in the latter category. Daisy, my iRobot vacuum, has made my life a lot easier and I'm going to add her cousin, the iMop or whatever it's called, soon. Now if they would just invent an iDuster!
6. Cooking for One - SO boring! Soup, sandwiches, takeaways, and frozen dinners are my elements of meal planning right now - not healthy, mostly not satisfying, can't wait for Vic to be home so I can cook for two.
7. Most Reality TV - just not my cup of tea at all, but I don't want to offend anyone so I'll leave it at that.
8. Gardening - no interest, no talent, but I love to admire the work of others.
9. Poor Customer Service - how difficult is it to be helpful and polite? A lot of salespeople act like you're trying to take a dollar right out of THEIR pockets when little do they realize that by making the slightest extra effort, they will retain a customer who will come back again and again.
10. And to end on a humorous note - LIVER! Yeuch.