Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Prime Purchases - June 2021

 


It's the first Tuesday of the month and that means Prime Purchases hosted by Tanya over at The Other Side of the Road.

No Prime Purchases last month for me and just a few to share for the current month.

I am participating in an ornament swap for Christmas in July and I ran out of an essential supply.  Amazon to the rescue!


This jumbo pack of Scrabble tiles should keep me going for a while.


Sophia is busy putting together end of the year memory books for her students so I sent this 4-pack of dot roller adhesive to her.


And something for fun, the new DK Eyewitness Top 10 Paris travel guide is out, in plenty of time for us to plan our 30th anniversary trip.

3 comments:

  1. Do we get to see the ornament? I hope so!! Have a wonderful week, Pamela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A trip to get excited about...yea! I'm catching up on blog reading after my vacation! Thanks for linking up with Prime Purchases! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

    ReplyDelete