Sunday, October 29, 2017

Blogtober 2017 - Day 29

Day 29 - Plans/Planning for November

In a word, or three, Christmas Craft Fairs!  I have four on my calendar already and I'm sure there will be more.  I have several ornament exchanges in December and I love to find unique crafted items to give as ornaments.


In addition to shopping at the craft fairs, I have the usual round of board meetings, and volunteer shifts, as well as hair and dentist appointments.  There are some great movies coming out in November, we have tickets to see Dirty Dancing on stage, and Thanksgiving will be here before we know it.

2 comments:

  1. I don't see as many craft fairs as I used to for some reason. Maybe I don't look hard enough. :) I will put that on my to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't have many of these around here but I love seeing what people make!

    ReplyDelete