Wednesday, October 25, 2017

October Rudolph Day


October Rudolph Day was all about plannng and looking ahead - only one more Rudolph Day before the big day arrives.  My planner is all in order, all gifts purchased and to be purchased listed, stocking stuffers logged, and December calendar mocked up.  The days are filling very quickly.

I was actually supposed to be planning meals but since we're going out for dinner on Christmas Eve, I only had Christmas Day to consider and that will be some bakery items for breakfast and a selection of tea sandwiches and small cakes to munch on during the day.  We eat pretty light while we're lounging in our pajamas, watching movies and reading whatever books and magazines were under the tree.

I thoroughly enjoyed this month's movie - no matter how many times I see it, I still burst out laughing at the scenes when Tim Allen is trying to eat after his Botox injections!


Here is a collage of the lovely ornaments I received from my Magical Holiday Home sisters.  It was a great ornament exchange and I look forward to hanging these on our tree.


The top center ornament is the front of the round ball and the top right-hand corner is the back of the round ball.  The snowman in a bottle is featured twice because there are nine blocks in the collage.

If anyone is looking for a stamp set that is perfect to mark Rudolph Day in your planner or date book, or on your calendar, Michael's has just the thing.


I hope you had some Rudolph Day fun!

2 comments:

  1. Christmas with the Kranks is one of our all-time favorite Christmas movies! We watch it every year. Never get tired of chanting "Free Frosty" afterwards. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Christmas with the Kranks! Haven't had time yet to watch it this year but.... will soon!
    Beautiful ornaments from MHH friends.
    Those stamps are awesome! will have to look for them

    ReplyDelete