Monday, September 7, 2020

Hello Monday

Combining my old feature of Life Last Week with Hello Monday for a recap of last week and a little look ahead.

The weather:::
Looks like we're in for another burst of heat (90 degrees forecast for Thursday) but then we're heading back into the 70s.

On my reading pile:::
The Switch by Beth O'Leary - I loved The Flatshare and this one looks to be just as fun.

On my TV:::
Still working my way through NCIS interspersed with December Daily videos for inspiration.  I need to get back to Belgravia on EPIX as well.

Checked off the list:::
Scheduled the lead inspection and the delivery of a new stove for the rental house, ka-ching, ka-ching, really hoping this is our last year as landlords.  Christmas packages still arriving, I'm not taking any chances with slow deliveries or out of stock items.  A LEGO item that has been on back order since the summer is finally available so I'm happy to hear that.  Couldn't resist this ornament as a memento of 2020 - it's here if you'd like one for your tree.  They also have I Love You More Than Toilet Paper and Merry X-Mask!


Crafts Roundup:::


Getting ready for December Daily 2020 while still working on finishing up December Daily 2018.  I managed to get all but one of the items from this year's product release - my goodness, the popular items sold out so quickly - and I'm looking forward to the two upcoming special features:  Product Play 4, a class to learn fun methods for using triangles, transparencies, and textures, and the day-long online December Prep Party on November 7.  It was so much fun last year.  December Daily 2020 products are available for sale here and details about the project are here.

And in other news:::
The biggest thing in my world right now is the $25,000 question - will Vic be able to come home for Christmas?  Travel restrictions for active duty leisure travel are still very much in place but I'm hoping that things will ease up a little by the holidays.

3 comments:

  1. I loved Belgravia...started a little slow but had a great finish. I hope Vic will be able to come home for Christmas too! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope Vic can get home for Christmas. You are so smart to get a jump start on Christmas!! I think we'll definitely have to get each of our boys a unique 2020 ornament this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that ornament! OK, I'm going to add "Vic coming home for Christmas" to my prayer list ;)

    ReplyDelete