Monday, September 14, 2020

Hello Monday

The weather:::
70s coming for the start of the week, a spike to 80 on Wednesday, then, mercifully, rain because this has been our air quality.  Praying for the firefighters and all those who have lost homes and businesses in California, Oregon, and Washington.


On my reading pile:::
Couldn't pick up my new library books this weekend because the curbside pick-up was closed (due to the unhealthy air quality) so I'm working my way through one of my last Agatha Raisin titles, Agatha Raisin and a Spoonful of Poison by M. C. Beaton.

On my TV:::
Still working my way through NCIS interspersed with December Daily videos for inspiration.  Sophia sent me a suggestion - Get Organized with The Home Edit.  Has anyone watched it?

Checked off the list:::
At the rental house, the lead inspection is done, a couple of areas of chipped paint need attention.  The new stove was delivered and looks great and the house has been pressure washed.  The back-ordered LEGO set arrived as well as a couple of other packages for Christmas.  I went to pick up the phone sanitizers/chargers this weekend only to find them out of stock.  I was able to order and have them shipped to the house and still take advantage of the bundle discount (buy two, get the third free) and saved $80.

Crafts Roundup:::


Getting ready for December Daily 2020 while still working on finishing up December Daily 2018.  Joined the #donebydecember group of like-minded memory-keepers who are committed to finishing up older December Daily album before we start on the new one.

And in other news:::
The health protection level in Okinawa was lowered from Charlie to Bravo last week but still no off-island travel.  Still hoping that this will change by Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. Your air looks awful. Believe it or not, we are very smoky down here in Arizona too. For four days last week there was so much smoke that it looked like there was clouds in the sky (there wasn't) and it actually kept our temps below 100. Guess that's what they mean when they say there's some good in everything. So glad the status changed for Vic. I'm praying specifically for code green!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Pamela. Bravo for Bravo! Can't wait til it hits "0"! I have a TV suggestion - Renovation Island. My Mr. and I are hooked! That air quality chart is unbelievable. I will keep all the first responders in my prayers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry about your air quality and all the fires. I've never read the Agatha Raisin series, but it looks charming. Have you watched the show too? Hoping Vic gets change to alpha and routine soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am so sorry to hear about your poor air quality.

    ReplyDelete