This looked like fun even if I am joining in month #4. Click on the link above if you'd like to join in . Here we go:
My current handbag is the Michael Kors Jet Set Large Travel Tote, a gift from Vic and Sophia for Mother's Day several years ago. I love it - lots of pockets and a zippered compartment in the middle. It holds everything!
1. Matching wallet
2. Coupon wallet embroidered with "Dave (Ramsey) Says"
3. Sunglasses with case - I used to carry cheap sunglasses but since Vic bought me this lovely pair for Christmas, I always make sure to put them back in the case
4. Make-up case - I've had this little case for over twenty years and it's still going strong
5. Notepad case with pen from USAA - this was a giveaway at an event and I love it - the original notepad is long gone but I can use the notepads from the $1 section at Michael's as refills
6. Calling/business card case - I know the norm these days is to have someone plug your number into their phone but I still have occasions where a card is useful
7. Poo~pourri spritzer - if you haven't heard of Poo~pourri, check it out here and the silver spritzer is here. TMI? Sorry!
8. Purse-size current perfume, Red Door by Elizabeth Arden - I don't keep it in my make-up case in case it should leak, it sits upright in one of the pockets
9. Tiny Creative Memories wallet-size case for all of these extra cards that I don't want in my wallet - medical insurance info, details about what ink we use in our printers, blood type card, reward cards, things like that.
10. Extra pens - someone always needs a pen!
You may think my keys should be in my purse but I keep them stashed in a hanging basket at home. I did this to make sure that Vic always keeps his keys in the same place so we don't go through a "where are my keys?" episode every morning!