Sunday, July 9, 2017

Christmas in July - Day Nine


Week 2 (July 9-15): Wrapping (paper, boxes, tags, bows, unique ideas, how you organize your supplies, and since wrapping is all about the gifts, show us your gift closet and any updates to it through the month)

I stopped using wrapping paper almost completely about two years ago.  I love the decorative boxes that are available at Michael's and Hobby Lobby so I have amassed quite a collection and use them each year.


Here are a few from my collection - the three cubes on the far left are great for stacking; I tie them together with a ribbon.  The next three are book-style boxes that are perfect for clothing and other soft items.  The Jingle box has a removable lid, it is slightly larger than a shirt-size box, and the Merry Christmas box with the dog on the front is the one that holds MudLynn's presents (new leash, toys, and a variety of treats) - it's quite deep so it works perfectly.

I bought this lovely round Christmas hatbox at Hobby Lobby one year that fits one of those neckrolls that people take on plane trips.  It's a great size for anything round.


I'll post some more pictures of the boxes in my collection later this week - this post is a bit rushed as I'm dealing with a long-distance daughter with a broken heart.  Ugh, relationships are tough.  Prayers and good thoughts sent her way would be appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Much love to Sophia. Adulting is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs to Sophia.
    Beautiful boxes. I do wrapped gifts as we love unwrapping.

    ReplyDelete