Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Let's Look At...

 

Christmas 2020
(card edited slightly for privacy)

For the second year, I ordered my cards from minted.com - they came so quickly, five days I think which was remarkable.

Picture heavy this year - we had so much to celebrate even in the midst of a pandemic - Sophia getting her Master's degree and a new job...and a new horse!  Vic's promotion.  I even bowed to pressure from my friends and included a photo of myself - ugh, I hate having my picture taken but I thought this was cute with a masked cookie from our favorite bakery!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. What a great card, with so many milestones this year. I didn't realize that Sophia had earned her Master's...what an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received your card last week and really enjoyed it! I finally got mine in the mail on Monday. I've been spending the last two days baking for our family Christmas Cookies Exchange on Sunday. When it's over, I'm ready to relax a little until my Kansas kids get here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Mine will almost undoubtedly be New Year's again. ;)

    ReplyDelete