Friday, April 2, 2021

Friday Favorites

  

Following the same format as I did for St. Patrick's Day, today's Friday Favorites is in celebration of Easter as I share my favorite décor pieces that I use for this holiday.

1.  Two Tier Tray

Our Easter tray features several items that we have had since Sophia's first Easter.  That's Bloomer Bunny and Feathers Duck on the top tier along with a quilted egg "Sophia" from a craft fair, a "C" Easter ornament from Target, and a Peter Rabbit money box.  The second tier hold a stack of books, a wooden garland, and a rolling pin from one of my favorite Etsy shops, LacyBelles, some little bunny figurines, and a plastic berry basket full of colorful eggs.  The purple paper bunny on the front is a pattern drawn around Sophia's hand when she was in preschool.


When Sophia was still too small for a high chair but still wanted to part of the family activity at the dining table, we put her carrier on the table and hung Feathers Duck from the handle.  She was absolutely fascinated by the little critter, starting out by just staring at him, and then moving on to swatting at him so he would swing back and forth.

2.  Nora Fleming Napkin Holder


This month's mini is an Easter basket - you can't see from this photo but there's a golden egg in the center.  Cheery Easter napkins are from Target.

3. Hallmark Happiness Is Ornament Holder


Snoopy's in the center of the Easter egg hunt action.

4.  Felt Ball Garland


Easter colors from The Fickle Felt Tree.

5.  Signs



I caved and bought the signs from LacyBelles.  Set of four for $25.

6.  Flowers


I stopped at the store for some fresh flowers for my two Pottery Barn pieces that hold flowers - pink tulips and a blue hydrangea.  I'm going to see if I can find a floral designer to make permanent faux, but realistic, arrangements for these two pieces.

7.  Flags


This flag won't be up for too long since Easter is so early this year.  I need to look for an "April Showers bring May Flowers" flag.

Happy Easter!

1 comment: