Thursday, April 1, 2021

Goodreads Reading Challenge - First Quarter 2021

Here's my first quarter Goodreads Reading Challenge tally - 16 books read out of my goal of 48 for 2021.  I'm happy to be a little ahead of the game because I doubt I'll get much reading done in July.

Quite a variety of genres here - light and easy reading in the Sisterchicks series, another Talyton St. George book from Cathy Woodman, a Christmas novel from Debbie Macomber, the final book in what started as the Red River of the North series by Lauraine Snelling, and several new authors, Fiona David, Kate Quinn, and Pam Jenoff.  Two more I've been wanting to read for a while, The Chilbury Ladies' Choir by Jennifer Ryan (loved it) and Snobs by Julian Fellows (meh, a disappointment).  My favorite this quarter was Moonlight over Paris by Jennifer Robson.  I love her books, this is book 3 of 3 in The Great War series.

Here's the lineup:

  • The Sweetest Thing by Cathy Woodman
  • Sisterchicks in Gondolas by Robin Jones Gunn
  • The Ambassador's Daughter by Pam Jenoff
  • Sisterchicks Say Ooh La La! by Robin Jones Gunn

  • Sisterchicks Down Under by Robin Jones Gunn
  • The Kommandant's Girl by Pam Jenoff
  • Sisterchicks in Sombreros by Robin Jones Gunn
  • Sisterchicks Do the Hula by Robin Jones Gunn

  • Sisterchicks on the Loose by Robin Jones Gunn
  • Snobs by Julian Fellowes
  • Jingle All the Way by Debbie Macomber
  • Moonlight over Paris by Jennifer Robson

  • A Blessing to Cherish by Lauraine Snelling
  • The Address by Fiona  Davis
  • The Chilbury Ladies' Choir by Jennifer    Ryan
  • The Alice Network by Kate Quinn

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are quite the reader. Have wanted to read The Alice Network. My online book club is just getting ready to start The Sweetness of Forgetting which is also a Holocaust/WWII book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll check it out.

      Delete