Monday, April 5, 2021

Hello Monday

      

The weather:::
Still cool and partly cloudy.  Tuesday's 59 degrees is the highest we're going to get to this week.

On my reading pile:::
Kate Quinn's The Huntress

On my TV:::
High Seas on Netflix.  It's a Spanish series so the combination of really bad dubbing along with subtitles that don't match what the actors are saying is pretty disconcerting at times but it was entertaining, sort of.  A bit far-fetched but I watched it to the end.  It's my second or third Spanish program on Netflix and I'm beginning to recognize some of the actors, it's like the handful of British actors that seem to pop up in series after series.


Checked off the list:::
Daisy did a great job of vacuuming the house, getting started before I was even out of bed on Saturday morning.  The gardener took care of the yard and I went out to run a couple of errands only to have to turn around and come home to address a malfunction with the alarm.  Need to check the battery.

Crafts Roundup:::
Working my way through the 2009 Family Album.  I'm up to November so it's moving along nicely.  I adhere the photos, add some borders, and then move on to the next page.  I'll come back to take care of the embellishments and journaling last.

And in other news:::
Vic had two negative COVID tests so he can go back to work tomorrow.  Sophia got her 2nd dose, felt a little fatigued the day after but went back to work the next day so that was good to hear.  Ginger and Hickory are keeping her busy.  Hope you all had a lovely Easter.

5 comments:

  1. I should recommend the Spanish shows to Grace. She will be taking college Spanish next year after quite a break from her high school classes. It would be good practice. I have heard from many people that the second dose can have more effects than the first. We get our on Saturday. Thanks for linking up with Hello Monday! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed The Huntress! I hope you do too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Transpose the numbers in your forecast high for the week, and you'll still be short of our forecast high for the week...98! Can you believe it? Yuck. Ridiculous. Is Daisy a robot vacuum? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your approach to scrapbooking. Might work better for me. I do a page or two at a time. From start to finish but get so bogged down on little details that it takes me forever to get things finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear Daisy is doing a good job for you. I received my 2nd dose vaccine on Saturday. No problems at all. Unless you grab me by my upper arm, then it's sore. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete