Friday, November 3, 2023

Friday Favorites

 

It's time for a weekly wrap-up of some things that caught my eye this week.


I always sent Sophia a Funfetti cake mix and a tub of frosting when they came out for the various holidays.  They are branching out in brownie mixes and cookies now (or maybe they've been around for a while and I've just never noticed, lol).


Here come the holiday creamers.


These popcorn salts look fun.  I bought some last year and made popcorn gift boxes for Vic and Sophia.  The paper at the back had a photo of a movie I added to our Amazon library for each of them.


I recently found lucyclaireillustration on Instagram and love her drawings.  She has an Etsy shop here, illustratedbylucyCo.  Her drawings after Matthew Perry's death are particularly poignant.


This Korean BBQ sauce makes an amazing marinade.  I marinated some pork cubes which Vic threaded on sticks and grilled.  They were delicious.  They have a spicy version as well.

And, of course, it wouldn't be a Friday post from me without this weekend's line-up on The Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas.


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. That popcorn gift basket is such a cute idea! I love seeing all the holiday desserts and things showing up at the store this time of year even if I rarely buy any of it.

    ReplyDelete